- Female or male of childbearing age
- Women seeking pregnancy
- Income is at or below 250% of the current Federal Poverty Level (FPL) and uninsured or under insured
- Fees assessed on gross monthly income and family size according to the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Other programs are available if annual income is over the Family Planning income guidelines.
People that have undergone sterilization as their contraceptive method and meet Family Planning eligibility guidelines can remain with Family Planning for the first year. After that time we have other programs that will cover their exam if they meet eligibility guidelines.
This program provides services and supplies as follows:
- Pregnancy testing
- Medical history
- Physical, gynecological, breast and testicular exam
- Laboratory services
- Diagnosis and limited treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Contraceptive supplies
- Education and counseling
- Referrals for medical problems
- Sterilization referrals
Pleasants County Wood County
605 Cherry Street 211 Sixth Street
St. Mary’s, WV 26170 Parkersburg, WV 26101
Phone: 304-684-2461 Phone: 304-485-7374