- Female or male of childbearing age
- Women seeking pregnancy
- Income is at or below 250% of the current Federal Poverty Level (FPL) and uninsured or underinsured
- Fees assessed on gross monthly income and family size according to the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Other programs are available if annual income is over the Family Planning income guidelines.
Those persons who have undergone sterilization as their contraceptive method and meet the Family Planning Program eligibility guidelines are now covered to have continuing Annual Exams through the Family Planning Program.
This program provides services and supplies as follows:
- Pregnancy testing
- Medical history
- Physical, gynecological, breast and testicular exam
- Laboratory services
- Diagnosis and limited treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Contraceptive supplies
- Education and counseling
- Referrals for medical problems
- Sterilization referrals
Pleasants County Wood County
605 Cherry Street 211 Sixth Street
St. Mary’s, WV 26170 Parkersburg, WV 26101
Phone: 304-684-2461 Phone: 304-485-7374
After School Services:
This is a family planning clinic that provides services for those clients who attend school during the day. This clinic is scheduled two times monthly during September through May. Call the number below for the dates and times.
211 Sixth Street
Parkersburg, WV 26101