Immunizations are provided through the West Virginia Immunization Program. All vaccines are given according to the current ACIP and State Immunization Program recommendations.
A “fee for the service” does apply to this program.
Vaccines provided by the State Immunization Program and Vaccine for Children Program are as follows:
- DtaP – Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis
- Dt – Diphtheria and Tetanus
- *Tdap – Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (age 7 and above – including 65 +)
- TD – Adult Tetanus and Diphtheria
- IPV – Inactivated Polio Vaccine
- MMR – Measles, Mumps, and Rubella
- HIB – Haemophilus Influenzae
- Hep B – Hepatitis B (provided to age 18)
- Varicella – Chicken Pox
- *Prevnar – Pneumococcal Conjugate
- *Menactra (Meningococcal Vaccine)
- TB Skin Testing
- *Hep A – Hepatitis A (1 year through age of 5 years)
- *MMRV – Measles, Mumps, and Rubella with Varicella Vaccine (12 months-12 years of age)
- *HPV – Human Papillomavirus (Must be VFC Eligible – ages 9-18 only)
*Certain restrictions apply. Call for information.
For the State of West Virginia, all vaccines listed have time lines and minimum doses required to attend school.
All vaccines listed are not required for admission to West Virginia Schools.
All services provided by this program are by “appointment only”.