What makes ServSafe training and certification the choice of our industry?
* Because you need the highest standard of food safety training and certification.
* Because the ServSafe Program has evolved to meet the most urgent food safety training challenges in our industry.
* Because food safety impacts your customers, your employees and your business, with so much on the line, the right preparation means everything.
Why ServSafe Certification?
* Because the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP)
* Because the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam is valid, reliable and legally defensible
* Because it’s certification the industry trusts.
In fact, more than 3 million ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certifications have been awarded to date.
What your managers will learn with ServSafe food safety training
Some of the concepts managers will understand with ServSafe training include:
Managers will learn the dangers of foodborne illness, how to prevent it and the keys to food safety. They’ll see where contamination starts, the components for good personal hygiene, and how every employee can be a safe foodhandler.
The Flow of Food through the Operation
Managers will discover how to prevent cross-contamination, and how to utilize time and temperature control effectively. They’ll get the inside story on safe receiving, food storage, preparation and serving, and cooling and reheating. They’ll also learn how taking active managerial control of critical foodborne illness risk factors makes all the difference for a safe operation.
Sanitary Facilities and Pest Management
Managers will cover all aspects of cleaning and sanitation in a practical, applicable manner. They’ll also learn about pest management, and how to keep pests out of the operation.
ServSafe Food Handler – fully accredited by ANSI, good anywhere in the United States